Getting to Know the ISO 27001 Standard
Practical Guidance for Achieving ISO 27001 Certification
ISO/IEC 27001 is an information security standard designed and regulated by the International Organization for Standardization, and while it isn’t a legally mandated framework, it is the price of admission for many B2B businesses and is key to securing contracts with large companies, government organizations, and companies in security-conscious industries.
Download this ebook to gain practical insights and tips into how to achieve the ISO 27001 certifications. Key topics covered:
- How to Become ISO 27001 Certified: the Key Steps
- Determining ISO 27001 Scope
- Getting to Know the ISO 27001 Control Families and Annex Controls
- Nine Project Management Tips to Help You Achieve Certification Readiness Efficiently
- How Compliance Operations Software Can Help You Meet the ISO 27001 Standard
Building Trust with Proof
With Hyperproof's compliance operations platform, your data privacy and infosec programs are always up-to-date, you're prepared for your next audit, and you can grow efficiently.